HOW TO IMPACT IN MY WORK PLACE
God’s will for His people is that our light shines everywhere. His will is that we experience his glory on earth.
Professional environment is also a field among other in which we can manifest the glory of God, a place in which we can demonstrate the excellence that a child of God is supposed to demonstrate.
Matthew 5: 16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
The professional environment is known as a place of low blows, hypocrisy, gossiping, a place where unfortunately people who declare themselves as a child of God return the skin once inside or are showing another face.
This is not God’s will.
In the following points, we present some keys that every child of God must apply in his work place in order to produce real impact.
- You must be able to seek latest news related to your sphere of activity in order to acquire the necessary expertise;
- Always use all work materials (flyer, booklet, book) made available to you;
- Make good use of the tools at your disposal (avoid following pornographic films, avoid to use work tools for personal use)
- Take care to read all your emails daily;
- Avoid procrastination in everything you do;
- Avoid using your mobile phone in an abusive way;
- Read and strictly respect process and the safety instructions;
- Take care to ensure his accoutrement, always clean and decent accoutrement is always recommended;
- You must produce clean and usable reports (with fewer spelling errors);
- You must make reports on time (respect deadlines);
- Your must avoid corruption or any attempt of corruption;
- You must be ordered ;
- Your must discussing or associating with colleagues who spend time discussing the privacy of a colleague in his absence;
- Always maintain a respectful attitude towards everyone without exception: his hierarchical managers, his colleagues, his collaborators, the cleaning agents, the guards because God accep everyone in His presence.
We recognize that we serve a God who loves order. Applying order and respecting all these recommendations give above in your workplace is a must for you to impact, it is a way of honoring God. Many Christians are praying for promotion in their workplace but few are working hard to earn it.
James 1: 23-25
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
We recognize that we have a righteous God, your efforts may not be recognized in your current workplace, but be assured that it will surely pay you in one way or another one day.
God always raises the righteous.
God bless you, do not hesitate to share this message with a loved one.